Thursday, May 25, 2006

The day i sprained my ankle

i hv this serious problem...my brain can't coordinate with my actions...sometimes
what happened is that my brain will think ahead of my action...and i get into accidents bcoz of that...
there was this time back in Nov when i unlocked my car, open the door and before i got in, i closed the door on myself and hurt my forehead...quite badly...

Today...i sprained my left feet ... early in the morning... i wasn't wearing my specs...but wasn't totally blind...was rushing down the stair to pick up some hangers from the laundry area...i was 2 steps away from the base and my brain was thinking which slipper shd i take at the base...so i missed a step on the stair and that's it...my life took a turn... i really have no idea which angle my feet was at...but it was at a funny angle ...the pain was excruciating, i dun even have the voice to cry out... but tears were rolling down my cheeks...
finally when i managed to put my feet back to normal position
i was still hoping that it is just a minor injury and maybe only some bruises...although i was walking with a limp
but before noon, my ankle was swollen...like an elephant feet...the bad news is i got a flight to China tmr as I am scheduled to give a seminar and meet-parents session in China on Sat
i hope i can pull thru this stage...

No comments:

Blog Archive