Sunday, May 21, 2006

Roller-coaster emotions

I felt alone today...with no help in sight...

someone once told me...that jumping is the 'best' suicide method
coz it is painless...it hits u before u even know it...
i juz thot it will be "end-all-for-me" if i juz jump from a 50th storey...
why am i entertaining such a thot today again...
guess the person wont be hapi to know this
but i juz felt the sudden urge to end all
it will be like the end of all the pains I have been feeling and the hurts that I have been getting

at the same time...
i keep telling myself that nothing is too much to take
i am strong enough...
i must live for myself and not others...
as long as i'm happy...but i'm not happy...bcos of the selfishness i see in pple surrounding me
why can't pple be more generous, be less self-centered...

i wish too that i can get out of all this madness soon...God...give me strength!

No comments:

Blog Archive