Friday, April 17, 2015

Review of AB double eyelid glue

Now, after the Japan trip, I did not find the brand in Singapore. Hence I started looking for similar products. It was a total disaster!
The packaging looks so professional

I am writing my personal experience with this product AB.
The sale person strongly recommended this as compared to those double sided tape type. I regretted my purchase totally and I will explain why in this article.

Below are the reasons:-
1) it is totally uncomfortable after applying
2) when I apply too little, it doesn't work at all
3) if I applied too much, the glue is too liquid that it will just flow into my eyes and sting
4) it needs eye makeup remover to remove at the end of the day
5) however, mine cant even hold till end of the day and I can feel the glue on the eyelids
6) I can never put equal amount of glue on both eyelids, making it very difficult to make both side balance
7) the glue is not sticky and fold the eyelids in different ways every time I blinked.
8) i have to apply a lot of glue to let it starts sticking together.
9) it gave a very heavy feeling on the eyelids after application.

In the end, I threw this away.

No comments:

Blog Archive