Sunday, March 01, 2015

Review Prud'or Double-sided eyelids tape from Japan

Being a natural hidden double eye lids all my life, I always wanted to try 'opening' my eyes bigger ^_^
Only people like me will understand our 'misery', the comments we hear from people, sometimes they hurt. But it is not bad enough for me to want to go for plastic surgery.

Throughout the years, I always use such tapes on and off, like once every 5 years. However, a trip to Tokyo sometimes back has renewed my interest again when I chanced upon a very very very good double sided eyelids tape.

Firstly, the tape is easy to apply.
Secondly, the tape stay in shape & can hold up for the whole day.
Thirdly, the sticky part is just right.
Lastly, the price is reasonable.

By far, this is the best product I used before. I will give it 5 stars.


No comments:

Blog Archive