Saturday, August 02, 2014

Kinokuniya gains a member

Today I want to talk about my experience with Kinokuniya Singapore. I always find the membership too expensive and by not signing up, a way to prevent me from buying more stuff (books, stationery etc).

Recently I bought a copy of a Japanese magazine that came with a complementary gift. However, when I opened the gift, the quality of the product was very bad. The zipper was totally slanted.

I went on internet to look for the magazine publisher contact but could not find it. So i decided to write to Kinokuniya where I bought the magazine and asked them to feedback to the publisher. Surprisingly, Kinokuniya actually offered me an exchange for the item. The customer service was beyond my expectation and I actually decided to sign up as a member. yeah! Cheers to good services!

No comments:

Blog Archive