Thursday, August 14, 2014

Experience with F&B service

Today lunch I was ordering pepper rice for takeaway  and realized that in today world (where I am living), seller is always right!

I ended up being lecture by the cashier.


My order was double beef pepper rice, upgrade rice/corn, add egg, no pepper, take away.


Extract of her lecture as follows:-
'No pepper must say early, if receipt come out already, use hand written kitchen will scold me, why got computer don't use must write' 


I smiled at her with no reply. She continued repeating it. I said ok! And the fact was that while ordering, I had not pass her the money for transaction, she hasn't punch the final sale yet, receipt is not out yet. So, I just take it that she was having a bad rainy day and let her vent her frustration on me, if that made her feel better.

So I guess next time my order should be NO PEPPER double beef pepper rice, upgrade rice/corn, add egg, take away. I hope she wont lecture me again on takeaway must say early else blah blah blah...whatever excuse!

No comments:

Blog Archive