Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Zalora shopping

online shopping is always so tempting and irresistible.
u can simply buy anything anywhere,
and especially when the pictures are all so 'well-taken'
it is so very hard not to click purchase.

I also spent a considerable amount of time online shopping (window or not),
and sometimes as usual, I succumbed to those sales.

I am especially vulnerable to polka dots, plaids type of stuff.
It only took me less than 5 mins to decide to purchase this dress from zalora.
Can you see why I was sold? *smile

white and plaids is a sure killer to me as I will definitely fall prey to it.

The online purchase from Zalora is pretty fast, within 6 hours, I received email informing that the item was packed and in the hub for delivery. From past experiences, I normally would get my 'loots' by the next 2 working days.

However this time round, it took 2 days for the update to reflect that the item is ready for delivery. And I still did not see my dress on the next working day.

Quite disappointed.



No comments:

Blog Archive