Sunday, April 13, 2014

Review purchase process from Qoo

after a long while of not purchasing from Qoo as the quality of the items are usually quite low compared to other online websites like Rakuten, ASOS and Zalora, I decided to give it another try after viewing the recommendation from the page. But alas, the experience is still bad. Here is what happened:-

i chose my items i wanted, 2 pairs of shoes for free shipping.
confirmed my order and made payment.
dated was 29 March.
the items were updated as sent out on 4 April.
then on 7 April, i received messages from seller telling my one of the items was out of stock, asking me to replace with another if I want to enjoy free shipping.
that same day, i chose another pair for replacement, seller said will check stock.
seller did not contact me again
on 9 Apr, I dropped a message to the seller asking for an update.
first the selling sent a message saying items were send.
after a while, seller said no stock, order cancel.

it was very confusing from my point of view as I was given conflicting information. I personally think the service is very poor, the seller is freshline.

No comments:

Blog Archive