Monday, April 09, 2007

Jealousy at work

jealousy is such a scary thing
why do i always encounter it...
do i really look so confident on the outside...
do i really attract the envy of pple surrounding me...
why do they always say things that hurt...
most recent case, a long time friend of mine A was 'shocked' to hear that i'm doing a master program...
i heard this from another friend B....
B said that A was not happy....said that I hide from her...
but B reminded her that I did say i am doing a course...
it is A who didn't ask and assume...
anyway...since I have my bachelor...of course the next to do is master...
what's the big deal...why shd A had such a big reaction? is jealous at work?
A is always the one who will be sarcastic towards me over minor things...
anyway....i took them along my stride...that's life...i just know that in my story, she is the villian character...heehee

No comments:

Blog Archive