Monday, August 28, 2006

Another realisation

i hardly use my office hour to write blog...this must be considered one of the first...bcos i think it is impt enuf to get my attention...but hey i'm using lunch hour to do this...^_^...so no penalty...

ystd a frnd makes me realise that i can be quite bossy at times...
now i have decided that i will be mindful of it...
(read: doesn't mean it will not happen again or stop immediately...just that i will be careful...and hopefully in the near future...no more!)

here i'm blogging...keeping a record...so that when i ever forget along my life...
when i occassionally read my own blog...it will remind me...that i made a decision to change!

that i need to control this 'big sis' kind of character...aiyo...this really makes me sound so old...

here...i'm not trying to find excuses for my 'bossi-ness'...but nobody knows my past...
but being the elder child...from the background i came from...
the need to be independent from very young...the need to care for the family from a young age
and not the other way round...add to my current character...

but i didnt really realise that until ystd
or rather it fully dawns on me...the world i'm living in...not many pple can accept such a character...especially from a woman...i think i must have offended many pple along the way w/o realising it...

so from now on...i must be constantly minful...and it is not only applies to my frnds...it includes my colleagues

thanks to my frnd...if you are reading this...u know who u r...

No comments:

Blog Archive