Tuesday, June 13, 2006

your own God

My cousin sent me this tonite...it kinda of lifted my spirit a bit. and maybe give me hope that there is gonna be light at the end of my dark tunnel now!

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.

I have been betrayed...by someone i trusted the most...and the feeling is really really really really really (thousand times) lousy...
During moments of weakness, moment of loss...we have no choice but to look towards something beyond...and based on trust...to see us through...

but i wish hard that nobody...in no way...will have to go through what i'm going thru...

do i hope for a miracle...? of course! who couldn't use a miracle?!

No comments:

Blog Archive