Wednesday, September 25, 2019

KFC SG APP REVIEW - SUCKS!

Sharing my personal experience

It happened more than 3 months ago and I am still waiting for my refund....

It was the first time I used the app to order as I was in a hurry. I chose to pick-up at a store and paid  via credit card. So it was considered quite fast and efficient for busy people. However, my order was not complete (missing food item), I only realized that after reaching home.

I tried to use the 'contact us' button on the app but it cannot be launched.
In the end, I used the website contact us and soon someone contacted me.
He promised a cash refund of the missing items via mail and I agreed as I did not want the hassle of calling the bank to refute a transaction.
Initially I was quite impressed with their speed and service, however, after waiting for more than 3 months, I am utterly disgusted with their lies.

@kfc_sg your app and service sucks max!
use at your own risk

No comments:

Blog Archive