Monday, February 20, 2017

Cashback for credit cards

this is my personal experience, it does not represent others, just sharing.
I think a large part depend on your "relationship" with the bank.
to me, this "relationship" is how much money you have in that bank, sad situation.


Citibank UOB DBS/POSB Standard Chartered
Card Cashback Visa Signature Everyday Mastercard Manhattan Mastercard
Cashback Monthly auto rebate into statement Limited merchants to use smart$
Has additional UNI$
Rebate immediately into card, can use almost immediately Qtrly rebate and if you have cancel the card, they forfeit the rebate without allowing you to use it
Customer Service1
5*
5*
3*
1*
5* being the best, 1* the worse customer service experienced

Footnote:
Not all transactions have rebates
I actually used the Manhattan card the most before this. Most of my shopping expenses and overseas travel were charged to it. My only "fault" was I did not have a savings / investment account with them. I decided to stop my banking relationship with SC after bad experience with them.

No comments:

Blog Archive