Thursday, February 25, 2016

Review of KissMe Double eyelids tape

After throwing away the glue stick. I make do with those one-side double eyelids tape for a while. I decided to try my luck again and bought this at Watson.
It costs $16.90 to start with. A bit steep as I cant tell how many pieces were there.

The verdict is I will not waste money to buy this ever again.
Reasons:
1) the tape stuck to the white portion instead of the clear base when removing to use, making it totally difficult to remove after that. So i usually waste at least 1 a day.
2) the tape cannot stay in shape, it get longer and longer as I try to remove the white portion, making it totally non-usable.
3) the edge of the tape will be non-sticky after using the tool provided to place on the eyelids and it will protrude out from the side.
4) it cant last more than 5 hours
5) the tape is not strong enough to fold the eyelids after sometimes.

Verdict: OUT!

No comments:

Blog Archive