Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Frasers Rewards

Finally....Frasers is doing away with the card system in Oct 2015.

thumbs up for
  • only minimum of $10 receipt to earn points
  • elite club for $8000 or more spend

I did not my existing card previously because it is troublesome to carry so many cards around when I do not know when I am going to a Frasers malls. Another key reason I encountered shops that do not accept the cards for point collections. Hence I preferred to shop at Capitaland malls instead.

Now with the new mobile app launching in Oct. Let's see how good it is compare to CapitaLand CapitaStar Rewards.

Update: The points for Frasers are awarded based on block of S$10, for example if your receipt is $39.90, 30 points will be awarded instead of 39. Hence it is theoretically a worse-off system compared to others.

No comments:

Blog Archive