Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Orange Bear order online

Have you heard of the taiwanese brand Orange Bear?

I chanced upon this website when I was looking for hello kitty stuff many months ago.
I started browsing for the items and find the items to be fashionable and their prices to be quite reasonable. However, I did not make any purchase.

About 4 months later, I recall the website and started to browse again. The prices were very attractive and upon reading the shipping charges, I decided to try it out. I selected 12 items on the cart which amount to about S$150 and sleep over them for a night.
The next day I decided to go ahead. The shipping cost was less than $15. So I apportion out to each item and it is less than $1.5 each, which is quite acceptable to my standard.
I made the purchase on Sunday evening. The goods were ready to deliver on wed afternoon. The speed of delivery is beyond expectation, very fast. The order update online was also very efficient.

Note: Remember to provide a residential or office address.

I have yet to check out the quality, will update again once I check them.

No comments:

Blog Archive