Friday, June 08, 2007

high maintainence

work has not been going smoothly for me
it may be coined as a happy problem 'demand exceeded supply many times'
and without warning...so we are unable to supply based on our earlier marketing effort
but i faced the customers daily
their unhappiness, unable to comprehend....bcos i can't tell them we can't support the demand...
being in marketing...i have to put it in a very 'quality' way....
but it is like putting my reputation at stake...
being me....i just don't like that feeling
i was the one marketing to them...telling them the information
now with changes internally....i have to change my statement...
the feeling isn't great...bcos i m a lousy liar...

and then i have been feeling this pain in my knee...there is no significant sign of bruises on the knee...
but i felt sharp pain when i walk or take the stair....
and i can't bend my knee....i juz don't know what is happening in my life...

so i took half a off from work today after getting a earful from the customers this morning
i decided to chop off my reasonably long hair....
and while doing my hair...decide to pamper myself and go for pedicure
it is my first time and the feeling was great...
the only imperfection is that i couldn't choose a bright red nail paint
bcos i totally forgot...until the pedicure lady reminded me that i have a broken toenail (outcome of my trip to kathmandu)
it is a pity that my digital camera is not working
else i would take some nice pretty toes to show off :-p

if u were to ask me "are you a high maintainence person today?"
i will surely tell you "yes, i am" :)
at least for that moment....it is like....why am i working so hard....if i don't pamper myself...




No comments:

Blog Archive